My client, a European leader in digital payments operating in more than 50 countries, is looking for a skilled C++ Software Engineer to join their dynamic team remotely.
In this role, you'll be part of an international team guided by the passion for innovation, cooperation, excellence, and empowerment.
The perfect candidate will combine both technical skills and the ability to work in an international environment.
The company is committed to create a friendly environment that empowers diversity and personal growth
• As a software developer you will work on a real-time payment application.
• You will work on services under high constraints (speed, high availability, data consistency, quality, …).
• You will develop primarily in C++ for the back-end and SQL for the database.
• You will be part of one of the scrum teams contributing to the analysis, design, implementation and testing of features that will be used by millions of users.
• From 2 to 6 years of related experience
• Excellent C++ knowledge
• Fluent English, oral and written.
• Knowledge or experience with agile methodologies would be an advantage.
If this sounds interesting to you apply and let's have a chat !
Posted: 6th Sep 2022
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more