How to make InterGame Online your homepage
The following instructions should work for the majority of browsers:
- Go to the Intergame Homepage
- Open the ‘Internet tools’ menu in your browser - this could also be labelled as ‘Tools’, ‘Edit’, ‘Firefox’, ‘Opera’ or ‘Safari’ (depending on your browser and operating system).
- Select the tab marked ‘General’, ‘Preferences’, ‘Options’ or ‘Internet Options’ (depending on your browser).
- Look for a button labelled ‘Use current page’ or ‘Use current’ and click it. The Integrame Homepage will then saved as your homepage and you won't need to do anything else.
- If not, look for a box entitled ‘Homepage’, ‘Homepage location’ or similar, which will contain the URL (web address) of your current homepage. Type https://www.intergameonline.com, or the address of the page that you want, into this box and click OK. Your homepage will be set.
- If these instructions don't work for you, look through your browser's ‘Help’ pages.
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.