Work for a top US company
They are looking for a Front-End Engineer that will design, code, and support UI prototypes, production UI services, integrations with microservices endpoints, solve problems, collaborate with team members, and work to support manual and automated testing in an engineer-led continuous deployment environment by performing the following duties:
1. Demonstrate proper use of UI frameworks with low-latency and memory-efficient implementation.
2. Strive for clean, well-tested, and expressive code.
3. Collaborate with product and design stakeholders.
4. Apply appropriate branding, styling, UX flows, and wireframes.
5. Develop with appropriate UI architecture and integrate with REST APIs using best practices.
6. Write and maintain unit tests and code coverage reports and strive to release well-tested bug-free code.
7. Collaborate, develop, and deliver innovative solutions to our business teams including new services and features in modern apps using experience gained from previously developed legacy apps.
8. Drive results from collaboration, prototyping, test-driven CI, and pull request reviews (ticket tracking, acceptance testing, etc) by producing high-quality code and continuing to learn to improve the system.
Contribute ideas, research, and knowledge to the team to increase skills for all. Develop programmatic solutions to business problems, automate business processes.
Take ownership of functionality from development through deployment.
Be ready to learn new languages, tools, and systems quickly, and be able to communicate challenges and ask for help regularly.
Deploy quality code, write tests, and learn from mistakes to build a better system and improve your skills.
Actively participate or lead team meetings, mentor junior staff.
Work with product owners, analysts, designers, and other developers to estimate the size and scope of work.
Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employee or others. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education & Experience
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more