Betting Jobs are working with a highly-prominent supplier to the online gaming sector as they seek to hire a Games Product Expert with a mathematics background. This role will take ownership of new games content, contributing ideas with the aim of diversifying and improving an already successful portfolio.
• Ensure all games (future or in development) meet the quality and standards required by ourselves and by our customers.
• Build trust within the studio team.
• Communicate your creative vision and promote innovation.
• Identify key cultural and regional specifics in order to output market targeted content.
• Build content on top of popular brands (movies, TV, music, sports, etc), making sure you capture the brand essence.
• Build tailor made content for big operators, following their own requirements but staying within ISB guidelines.
• Strong relationships developed within the Game Product Managers, Studio Organisation and our Partners.
• Ensure that ISB games are competitive via aesthetics, technologies and user experience.
• Push towards a unified, consistent look and feel throughout the ISB portfolio, making the games easily recognisable.
• Integrate cross-game features such as celebrations, free rounds, platform-wide bonus games.
• Hold weekly game review meetings and transfer your vision to game designers, developers and testers.
• 5+ years of experience in the gaming industry with direct experience in product development and games mathematics.
• Has advanced knowledge of the slot game development process.
• Proven people communication skills.
• Ability to drive product strategy.
• Deeply committed to quality and integrity.
• Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
• Experience in product and portfolio planning.
• Must be able to get results via influence and not just direct management.
• Experience working with licensed brands.
To apply or for further information, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1355 588 988.
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading monthly magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more