Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this role carries overall responsibility for the management and performance of the company’s Digital Marketing Strategy for both Casino & Sportsbook product, commercial relationships and improvements on customer journeys that will effectively improve conversion.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Manage and identify affiliate marketing sites that can drive important traffic to the company.
• Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights. In addition, this is also a hands-on role working with various functions throughout the business in terms of problem solving and acting as an escalation for support internally and externally.
• Significant experience working within the casino sector, specifically the online Casino & Sports betting
• Highly adept at working in numbers and detail driven environment. Capable of analyzing and understanding the bigger picture through site, content and campaign analytics
• Good understanding of best SEO practices and up to date with recent changes on the main Search engines.
• Spanish Speaking with good level of English is highly appreciated.
Posted: 8th Nov 2023
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community covers the latest news for the UK’s amusements, attractions and leisure sectors.Learn more