My client, a leading payment solutions provider is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team on a hybrid basis in Malta.
Forming part of a young talented team, the Full Stack Developer will be part of the expansion plan within RS2. The successful candidate will be actively involved in various parts of the software development life cycle.
• Developing and maintaining first-class solutions for leading, global financial institutions across the world
• Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals, you will be participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle and specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services
• Collaborating with different parts of the business, you will engage with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and other internal teams to meet client needs effectively.
• Staying current with advancements in web applications and programming languages.
• Able to collaborate with different teams within RS2
• A degree in ICT or related professional qualifications, or equivalent
• 4+ years of work experience in software development
• Proficient in Java, Maven, Spring, REST web services, XML, JSON, JQuery
• Experience in microservices architectures
• Have a good understanding of User Experience (UX) analysis/design
• Familiar with the Agile Methodology
• Hands-on experience with solving browser-specific issues
• Proficient in database management systems, preferably Oracle
• High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage
• Possess strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
• Good communication skills in both written and spoken English
Posted: 12th Sep 2023
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community covers the latest news for the UK’s amusements, attractions and leisure sectors.Learn more