The Kyiv iGaming Affiliate Conference takes place on September 26th with a new venue, updated program, and more networking.
Who should attend: affiliates, managers of gambling companies and affiliate networks, online gambling operators, webmasters, arbitrage specialists, advertisers, developers, SEO specialists.
· CPA vs RevShare: what will suit you best of all;
· affiliate networks: how to build beneficial and long-term collaboration;
· legislation: what to pay attention to when you start and develop a business;
· social networks and gambling: how to bypass a ban and generate traffic efficiently;
· mobile traffic and gambling through apps;
· traffic arbitrage: the best tools in 2019;
· schemes of working with the foreign-language traffic in online gambling;
· strategies of content management for customer acquisition.
As well as beneficial presentations and case studies, event guests will also be able to take part in fruitful networking and obtain new partners for cooperation as well as for business promotion and growth.
The afterparty will be available to holders of VIP tickets, sponsors, participants, and speakers.
Use promo code AFF20 at www.affiliateconf.com.ua/en to receive a 20% discount - the amount of tickets is limited.
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more