• Contribute in designing, testing, releasing and application support.
• Write clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future.
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
• Write unit tests, troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance and stability.
• Design interfaces to improve user experience.
• Identify and plan for new features.
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
• Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
• Stay up-to-date with new technology and best practices.
• University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
• Excellent command of the English Language.
• Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for at least 1 year.
• Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
• In-depth knowledge of programming languages such as Swift and/or Java/Kotlin.
• Familiarity with OOP design principles.
• Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
• Competitive salary including a 13th salary
• Relocation package (if applicable)
• Visa arrangements for the employee and family members (if applicable)
• Medical and life insurance
• Provident Fund
• Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
• In-house gym with a personal trainer
• Discount card for several services and products
Next steps: Apply to this vacancy with your most updated CV and I'll get in touch with you shortly!
Posted: 15th Jun 2021
Laia Bogaarts Ramirez
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more