Part of the BANDAI NAMCO* Group of companies, BANDAI NAMCO Amusement Europe Limited provides coin-operated amusement machines, prizes, attractions and services throughout the EMEA region.
Located in Richmond, Greater London, the company has become the market leader in this field and continues to expand in all areas of the amusement sector.
*Based in Japan, BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc was formed in September 2005 to incorporate NAMCO Ltd and BANDAI Co. Ltd. The group is developing operations in a wide range of fields, including toys, amusement facilities, arcade machines and attractions, video games software, network services and visual products. The group makes full use of this broad range of businesses as it strives to open up new possibilities and achieve further growth.
Summary Of Role:
• Producing content for presentations, social media channels, website, internal & external communications, etc. including marketing materials, exhibition materials, artwork for products and any other requirements.
• Promote company public image/awareness through advertisements and marketing media including website maintenance, producing company brochures, adverts, and promotions as required for the various departments in the company.
• Establish campaign and ad ideas for our various products throughout their lifetime and see them through into delivery.
• Assisting the Graphics & Product Design Manager on designing and developing various products primarily for the Prize Division, for the global market when required, including packaging and labelling.
• Liaise with printing suppliers to ensure goods are produced and delivered on time.
• Gather, manage and supply product imagery & assets and files where necessary.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign is essential.
• Knowledge of WordPress is required for website maintenance.
• International travel may be required.
• Any other tasks that the company may reasonably require.
We are looking for a candidate whose portfolio can demonstrate the use of most of the knowledge and skills mentioned above.
The ideal candidate's portfolio should also demonstrate a time where they executed a prototype for attention-grabbing packaging materials, or a similar project using design elements such as shape, colour, graphics and typography to create packaging that is functional and appealing to customers.
Send a copy of your cover letter, CV and portfolio (in pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 24th Apr 2020
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more