Customer Service Agent
Are you proficient in both written and spoken English?
Do you have experience in a fast paced customer service environment?
Are you interested in sports/ betting?
Our client’s brand boasts an international multi-channel betting and gaming group. The brand is widely seen as one of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe and famous for Innovation. Our client pioneered the betting exchange in 2000 – a product which altered the landscape of the sports betting industry.
Today, our client is a force to be reckoned with. They have a market-leading presence in the UK, Ireland, Australia and the USA, as well as a range of B2C and B2B operations across Europe.
Customer Service Agents manage all aspects of the client’s customer experience. Role holders will need to show a high level of adaptability to different products, and be able to acclimatize to varying communication channels (such as chat, email, telephone betting, social media etc.).
Respond promptly and effectively to incoming or outgoing communication to contacts and exhibiting high levels of attention to detail (telephone betting, chats, emails etc).
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
• Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
• Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department where applicable.
• Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the client’s customer experience.
• The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and expectations of the post.
• Fluent English - both written and oral
• High level of customer service skills.
• Excellent typing skills, speed & accuracy (>30 wpm) & experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel, internet and mobile applications
• A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. .
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
• An interest in Sports, iGaming and/or betting would be advantageous but is not essential.
Other relevant information
• Will be required to work evenings and weekends, and in-line with the sporting calendar. Shift work will be between 6:30am - 3:30am
• Training will be provided to ensure that you hit the ground running.
• May be required to work night shifts depending on business needs.
Annual salary review
Up to 10% annual bonus
Comprehensive training programme
Great career development opportunities
Free parking, coffee
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading monthly magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more