Your key responsibility will be to lead and support a team of Server support Engineers that provide outstanding customer service to every customer. You will guide team in effective problem management ensuring all procedures and policies are followed.
To ensure that relationships with all third parties are maintained to the highest possible standard in order to encourage an effective partnership.
Outputs & Responsibilities
• Responsible for leading, developing and managing the team’s performance, ensuring all members meet the required level of performance.
• Act as First point of contact to your Team
• Accountable for ensuring that self and team deliver excellent levels of customer service at all times.
• Escalate potential service issues initially with line manager
• Identifying ways to improve the overall service levels and agreeing structure to ensure it is consistently applied across the department
• Assist in product trials with regard to analysing product problems and product quality issues that impact the Product fault rate.
• Where necessary conduct analysis on problem trends using analytical problem solving skills and computer based tools such as Nagios and customised scripts.
• Maintain close liaison between internal and external customers to assist in the resolution of faults and or problems arising from problem log.
• Assist service teams in the resolution of problem/ outstanding service calls as and when necessary during the course of the working day.
• To work with 3rd suppliers with a view to intelligence gathering on products to resolve build problems and implementation of fixes for future release.
• To keep abreast of new emerging technology with continuous liaison with 3rd party suppliers.
• To own, maintain and publish the Problem Deck in the agreed timescales and ensure that the correct parties are kept informed of it actions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Knowledge: • Strong technical background for communication with development teams
• Ability to script in languages such as perl•
Skills: • Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong creative, organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Possess excellent analytical problem solving skills
• Hands on approach and self-motivated
Experience: • 2 years of experience maintaining web based product platforms
Competency 1 Customer Experience - Understands the customer, delivering and exceeding their expectations to support our brand reputation
Competency 2 Building Effective Relationships - Develops collaborative and cooperative team working by showing concern, respect and recognition towards those working towards the same goal, building beneficial long term relationships internally and externally
Competency 3 Judgement & Decision Making - Analyses information effectively to understand causes and effects, as well as wider implications, identifying and evaluating solutions to make the right decision on time
Competency 4 Delivering Results - Delivers actions and required results through proactive accountability and responsibility following through tasks at the pace required in any given situation
Competency 5 Developing Self & Others - Demonstrates a personal motivation to continuously develop own and others' performance, making a real difference to the organisation by raising standards and improving quality
Competency 6 Impact & Influence - Builds rapport and interacts appropriately with others to identify, promote, persuade, convince or influence mutually beneficial solutions linked to all parties' needs
Posted: 9th Jun 2016
InterGame is the only monthly magazine covering the international coin-op amusements and gaming industry.Learn more
InterGaming is the leading monthly magazine covering the international land-based casino and gaming industry.Learn more
Published bimonthly, iNTERGAMINGi is the leading publication for the growing international online gaming industry.Learn more
An extensive annual buyers’ directory with more than 1,500 suppliers listed in the coin-op, casino and iGaming sectors.Learn more
All the latest innovations for children in the indoor play, edutainment, outdoor adventure and simulation sectors.Learn more
Coin-op Community is an online marketplace where buyers meet sellers, produced in association with InterGame.Learn more